Join us at the Tuning Forks Stage in Hubbard Park Thursday nights at 6pm for our weekly concert series featuring talented local and regional bands. The series will run for 7 weeks July 8th through August 19th. Band lineup will be announced closer to the start of the events. Each family friendly event will feature live music, our giant slip ‘n slide, and a great big open space for people to gather and listen to live music. We have a great lineup of bands already booked as of June 4:
- July 8th: Barika (West African funk)
- July 15th: VT Bluegrass Pioneers
- July 22nd: The Renegade Groove (Funk Rock)
- July 29th: Sabouyouma (Balafon-led Groove/Funk/Jazz)
- August 5th: TBD
- August 12th: High Summer (Jam/Rock Fusion)
- August 19th: Patti Casey and her Wicked Fine Players (Folk)
Now in its fourth year, Parkapalooza celebrates all that we love about Central Vermont --- family time outside, community and the arts, and it also draws visitors from around the state to come and enjoy our Capital City.
Enchanted Forest 2020 was amazing - see you again in 2021!